Learning Management System (LMS) Software
Our LMS software breaks the conventional ideas about what LMS platforms are.
If you’re not familiar with LMS platforms, be prepared to save a lot of time, money and effort when you switch to managing training with our innovative and industry-leading online learning software.
The Learning Management System (LMS) has evolved significantly since it was first used in the 1980s as a backend administrative tool for managing training. Some of these advances include:
- In the 1990s, it was primarily the software component of online learning for managing eLearning blended with classroom training
- In the 2000s, more corporations started to use it for talent management and development
- Today, more companies in a variety of industries see the value of LMS software, which extends beyond just inductions. In fact, smart eLearning platforms like Velpic help companies with everyday knowledge sharing - all without the use of clunky programs or downloads, and with a clean interface that's easy for anyone to navigate, not just a dedicated LMS administrator.
What makes Velpic stand out?
- You need only one cloud based LMS to create video content, schedule it to learners, deliver training and report on metrics.
- It makes timely and frequent micro learning possible, as both administration and learning can be done with Velpic's mobile companion apps.
- There are no sign-up fees and you’re not stuck in a contract that doesn’t cater to fluctuating training needs.
- No hassles of third-party downloads, uploads, backups, upgrades, maintenance costs etc.
- You can choose from our flexible pricing models and enjoy the ‘always on’ availability of our cloud based online learning management system.
- It evolves quietly with useful new functionalities without you having to do a thing.
In other words, Velpic provides technology that helps you become more productive, spend less money and time, and achieve better training outcomes, all at once. This is a tool you can truly leverage to nurture a progressive learning culture throughout your organisation, no matter how big or small.
But, don’t take our word it. Try it for yourself.