Medication Calculations Competency
The competency assessment provides a baseline by which nurses and midwives can assess their skills with performing medication and IV fluid volume and rate calculations.
This competency course will assess your ability to calculate:
- calculate oral tablet and capsule doses
- calculate oral mixture and solution doses
- calculate intramuscular and subcutaneous injection doses
- perform metric conversions, and
- calculate IV therapy fluid volumes and rates.
In order to successfully complete the Medication Calculation Competency course, you need to achieve a score of 100%. You have unlimited attempts at each section of the competency assessment.
This course is aimed at anyone responsible for administering medication in any Australian clinical or care environments.
$35 per user (excl. GST) for 1-30 users
A Velpic account is required to view this lesson.