Minimising Risk Using Personal Protective Equipment Hazard Guide
This course has been reviewed by the National Safety Council of Australia.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what personal protective equipment (PPE) is
- when PPE is suitable for use
- who is responsible for providing and maintaining PPE
- your responsibilities regarding PPE, and
- common PPE used in the industrial environment.
This course is appropriate for anyone undertaking a hazardous task that requires personal protective equipment in the Australian workplace.
$35 per user (excl. GST) for 1-30 users
A Velpic account is required to view this lesson.